Our Dental Services
Cleaning & Prevention
- Cleaning: Removal of calculus, plaque and stain
- Prevention: Diagnostic x-rays, which are essential for detection of decay, bone loss and infection
- Periodontal Services for prevention of tooth loss
- Composite Fillings, which replace old amalgam/silver fillings
- Porcelain Crowns
- Porcelain Fixed Bridges
- Porcelain Veneers
- Tooth Whitening (chair side and take-home)
- Invisalign® for orthodontic correction
- Implant Retained Dentures: Dentures that are secured firmly in place over an implant foundation.
- Complete Dentures: Dentures that replace the loss of all teeth.
- Partial Dentures: Dentures that replace missing teeth in an arch.
During office hours, immediate attention will be given to your situation, and you will be seen as soon as possible, many times on the same day, if possible. After office hours, please give the office a call and follow the instructions provided. Your call will be returned as soon as possible. If you are experiencing a serious or life-threatening emergency, please call 911 or visit the nearest emergency room.
- Dental implants are an alternative to replacing missing or badly decayed teeth without compromising the existing dentition with fixed bridges.
- Implants can be a single tooth or multiple teeth replacement.
- Implant placement and restoration.
Your life is moving. Use a teeth straightening system that will keep up.
The best thing about Invisalign® is that depending on the severity of your case, treatment could be completed in as little as 6 months.
- Impacted or partially erupted wisdom teeth
- Teeth beyond repair either from tooth decay, root fracture, or trauma
- Primary teeth that have failed to fall out, preventing the eruption of permanent teeth
- Orthodontic treatment plans may require the removal of some teeth to achieve the optimum result
Root Canal Treatment
Root canals are necessary when the pulp, soft tissue in the root canal, becomes infected or inflamed.
The infection or inflammation can be caused by a number of issues such as: deep tooth decay, repeated procedures on the tooth, or a large crack or chip in the tooth.
Additionally, tooth injury can result in pulp damage even if the tooth has no visible signs of damage such as chips or cracks. It’s important that infection and inflammation is treated quickly, otherwise it can cause pain or lead to an abscess.
Tooth whitening can be achieved changing the color of the tooth, or by removing and managing the formation of extrinsic stains such as stains caused by tobacco, coffee, and antibiotics. Other factors, such as age, can also play a role in teeth yellowing.
We offer chair side and take-home teeth whitening treatments for your convenience.